PUP.Optional.datamngr is an evil Trojan infection which has been reported recently to attack computers all over the world. Via some resources such as hacked websites, free downloads and spam emails, this virus can sneak into computers easily. Being capable of escaping detection from antivirus program, PUP.Optional.datamngr can stay and deep hide to do harms to computers.
When you visit vulnerable websites hacked by the virus, open unreliable emails or download files that contain the activation code of the virus, PUP.Optional.datamngr can install automatically. After that, it will change several settings of your computer system, create and add random registry entries, files etc to consume your system resources. What’s more, it will pop up some fake warning massages and persuade you to purchase its product or install some certain software. Actually, those stuffs suggested by the program are vicious and will bring more threats to your computer.
What Harms Does PUP.Optional.datamngr Do?
1. PUP.Optional.datamngr tricks to visit malicious websites which carry more threats and deceives you to download malware;
2. PUP.Optional.datamngr changes your system settings and allows remote access to compromise your computer;
3. PUP.Optional.datamngr collects and steals your information on the infected computer to help cyber criminals make money;
4. PUP.Optional.datamngr slows down computer speed and sometimes even makes your system crashed.
Manually Remove PUP.Optional.datamngr
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press ENTER.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete key and end PUP.Optional.datamngr processes:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk
C:\Program Files \Windows Searchqu Toolbar (PUP.Optional.datamngr )
C:\Program Files \Windows Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr (PUP.Optional.datamngr )
C:\Program Files \Windows Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\ToolBar (PUP.Optional.datamngr
4) Open your Registry Editor by hitting Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and then find out the registry entries of PUP.Optional.datamngr virus to remove them.
If you are not familiar with registry entries stuff, to avoid any mistake that might occur to impact your system, you are advised to start an automatic removal process with the best virus scanner from here.
Automatically Remove PUP.Optional.datamngr with SpyHunter
Step 1:Download and install Spyhunter.
1) Execute the program.
2) Accept the License Agreement to continue.
Step 2: Run SpyHunter and start a Malware Scan on your PC.
Step 3: Show scan result and then clean all detected items.
PUP.Optional.datamngr can cause unwanted issues on your computer and should be removed timely. If the manual removal guide is difficult for you, please feel free to download the best malware remover SpyHunter to uninstall PUP.Optional.datamngr automatically.