What is PriceKeaper Actually?
PriceKeaper adware can sneak into your computer out of awareness via the promotion of such third parties as spam email, unknown attachment, corrupt website, or some free download. Once installed, PriceKeaper commits evil conducts to interfere with your browsing. As a ad-supported program, PriceKeaper devotes itself to displaying numerous popup Ads. So it is no wonder that you will greeted with various irritating Ads once affected.
How to Better Take Care of Your Computer?
* Scan your PC with reputed security tools regularly
* Limit user privileges on the computer
* Do not open spam email or unclear attachment
* Stay away from unsafe websites
* Avoid downloading pirated software
* Pay attention & choose custom installation when adding something new
How to Block Ads by PriceKeaper Easily?
Manual Removal Tips:
Step A. Uninstall unwanted program
Go to the "Start" menu, select "Control Panel". Locate "Programs and Features". Look for PriceKeaper and uninstall.
Step B. Uninstall Add-on from your browsers (e.g.IE)
1. Click on the Tools -> select Manage Add-ons;
2. Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab ->right click on PriceKeaper->select Disable in the drop-down menu;
3. Hit Disable and then close the window.
Step C: Delete relevant files and entries
C:\progrm files\appdata\Temp\[random] C:\program files\appdata\Roaming\PriceKeaper\uninst.exe HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\uninstall [random]. HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersiom\DisallowRun\[random].
If you are not confident to do the manual removal by yourself, you could directly download the automatic removal tool - SpyHunter for professional assistant.
Automatic Removal Tips:
1) Download removal tool SpyHunter
2) Install SpyHunter after downloading
3) Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
4) Clean all detected items
Notification: PriceKeaper is such an annoying adware that should be deleted without hesitation. Hope the manual tips could walk you through the removal process. Should you run into any puzzle, to avoid unwanted damage, you are sincerely suggested to uninstall PriceKeaper by starting an automatic removal with SpyHunter from here.