What is Ransom: JS/Brolo.C?
Ransom: JS/Brolo.C is detected as a malicious ransonware, which attempts to lock the screen of the computer. Usually, you may get infected by this threat via freeware or Trojan. After the infection, it'll inject itself to your system and block your access to the computer. It will display a message stating that you have violated certain law while using the Internet.
To be more reasonable, Ransom:JS/Brolo.B will pretend as an alert from legitimate agencies like FBI, National Police, and other known institutions. You will be required to pay through online payment scheme like Bitcoin, MoneyGram, Ukash, and MoneyPak. Please keep in mind that this is just a tactics used by hackers to steal money from victims.
How to remove Ransom:JS/Brolo.B from computer effectively?
Solution A: Remove Ransom:JS/Brolo.B Manually
Before applying this manual removal guide, please backup your system files. Unless you know what you are doing, do not modify anything in the Registry Editor other than what is instructed here. One mistake would delete the important system file. Please be careful.
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or press the Start button, type "Run" to select the option,then type "taskmgr" and press OK > find Ransom:JS/Brolo.B and click on it > click the End Process button.
Step 2. Uninstall any suspicious program in Control Panel
1) Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2) Click on Control Panel.
3) Open Uninstall a program.
4) Delete any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1) Press the Windows key + Q.
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows
1) Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Remove any suspicious program.
1) Access the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Step 4. Delete its associated registry entries
Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK to open Registry Editor.
When the Registry Editor shows, find out and delete the below files.
Step 5. Reboot your computer to take effect
Solution B: Remove Ransom:JS/Brolo.B Automatically with SpyHunter
1) Freely download SpyHunter here, or click the below button to download the file.
2) Double click on the SpyHunter-Installer.exe file, and then click on the "Run" button to enter setup.
Step 2. Fix all the detected threats with SpyHunter.
1) Open SpyHunter and click "Scan Computer Now!" to start scan your computer.
SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. You will need to purchase it to remove the malware threats. You can click here to download SpyHunter, and it will help you to remove Ransom:JS/Brolo.B and other threats for good.
Step 3. Double Check with RegCure Pro
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors
- Remove malware
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
1) Freely download RegCure Pro here, or click the below button to download the file.
2) Double click on its application and click the "Run" button to install the program step by step.
3) After the installation is complete, open the program and scan your system for unnecessary files and invalid registry entries. That will take some time for the first scanning. Please wait while the program scans your system for performance problems.
4) When the System Scan is done, click "Fix All" button to correct all the security risks and potential causes of your computer slow performance.
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer to fix system errors, remove malware, manage startup items and clean up your computer. Just download and install RegCure Pro here, and it will do its best to improve your computer performance.
How to protect your PC from getting Ransom:JS/Brolo.B or other infections attack?
- Install reputable real-time antivirus program and scan your computer regularly.
- Do not open intrusive links, spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
- Be caution and close the unknown and strange websites timely if you are redirected compulsively.
- Avoid downloading software from unreliable resources.
- Pay attention to what you agree to install.