Websearch.searchissimple.info is Annoying?
1. It comes without invitation and runs compulsively.
2. It alters your browser settings without permission.
3. It always pops up and overrides your webpage.
4. It doesn’t allow you to visit some certain sites.
5. It may lead you to enter unsolicited webs.
Websearch.searchissimple.info Should be Removed
Websearch.webisgreat.info can be deemed as a browser hijacker which presents itself as a simple yet effective search engine.
If you find Websearch.searchissimple.info always pops up and overrides your homepage, you should realize that your browser has been occupied by this self-invited guest. Websearch.searchissimple.info can easily sneak into your system to take over your browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and so forth compulsively. Since this bad penny has the capability to modify your browser settings and homepage properties, it is normal that you are always greeted with Websearch.searchissimple.info every time opening your browser.
Considering that this application gets on your machine stealthily, there is possibility that something unnecessary or even malicious such as spyware, adware, rogue program, or trojan horse comes along Websearch.searchissimple.info hijacker. To avoid unwanted troubles, you are advised to rid your browser of Websearch.searchissimple.info in a timely fashion.
Websearch.searchissimple.info is such tricky thing that, except for altering your browser settings, may alter relevant security settings to escape various detection and removal. In such case that security tools fail to pick up this irritating hijacker, you are highly suggested to carry out a valid manual removal method to fix your browser.
Erase Websearch.searchissimple.info Infection NowMethod 1: Websearch.searchissimple.info manual removal
Step A- Disable proxy
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step B- Reset your browser
1) Go to 'Tools' -> 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' ->choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Web Search' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' -> 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Web Search' from the list and then remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....’
2) Choose ‘Web Search' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' -> 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step C- Turn off all running processes
(Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step D-Delete associated files
%CommonAppData%\.exe C:\Windows\Temp\.exe %temp%\.exe C:\Program Files\Step E-Delete relevant entries
(Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Default_Page_URL" = "http:// Websearch.webisgreat.info/?type=hp&ts=&from=tugs&uid=" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Start Page" = "http:// Websearch.searchissimple.info/?type=hp&ts=&from=tugs&uid="
Method 2: Websearch.searchissimple.info automatic removal
Step A: Download removaltool SpyHunter
Step B: Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D: Delete all detected item
Good to Know: Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of Websearch.searchissimple.info. But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to start an automatic removal with SpyHunter from here right now!