Having Troubles With Search.fr-recherche.com?
1) It comes secretly and runs on your browser automatically;
2) It alters your browser settings compulsively;
3) It keeps popping up and rerouting your webpage;
4) It may lead to superfluous ads and suspected links;
5) It may bring in other malicious applications.
Search.fr-recherche.com is a nettlesome browser hijacker which can take over users’ browsers after penetrating into their systems stealthily. You may wonder how this uninvited guest pop up and take control over your browser completely. Since Search.fr-recherche.com hijacker alters your browser and your homepage, which enable it to appear on your browser, there is no doubt that every time opening your affected browser, you are always greeted with Search.fr-recherche.com page.
To sum up, for the sake of both the browser and a healthy networking environment, you are suggested to get rid of Search.fr-recherche.com hijacker in a very timely fashion.
There are numerous transmission modes available for you to get Search.fr-recherche.com by accident:
• Some Trojan horses.
• Some spam emails or email attachments.
• Free files or any other free resources download.
• Corrupt Websites, unknown links, or pop ups.
• Some Sharing files.
You should pay much attention while enjoying the internet; especially you are recommended to choose Custom Installation when you add something new to your program list.
Stop Search.fr-recherche.com Hijacking EasilyUninstall Search.fr-recherche.com Manually
Step A: Reset system DNS
1) Open Control Panel (Start->Control Panel)
2) Double-click “Network Connections” icon to open it.
3) Right click on “Local Area Connection” icon and select “Properties”.
4) Select “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” and click “Properties” button.
5) Choose “Obtain DNS server address automatically” and click OK.
Step B: Reset your browser
Take IE for example :1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Result’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
Step C. Show hidden files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step D. Delete associated registry values.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"=".zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;"
Step E. Delete associated files
%UserProfile%\Programs\ AppData \[Random Charateristc].exe %UserProfile%\Programs\Temp\ [Random Charateristc].dll %UserProfile%\Programs\ AppData\roaming\ [Random Charateristc].dll
Video Guide for Manual Removal
Good to Know: If you run into any puzzle and you fail to uninstall Search.fr-recherche.com off your browser, you could try the automatic removal with SpyHunter.
Uninstall Search.fr-recherche.com Automatically:
Step A. Download removaltool SpyHunter
Step B. Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C. Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D. Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of Search.fr-recherche.com But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to automatically uninstall Search.fr-recherche.com hijacker with SpyHunter from here right now!