Why Should You Remove key-find.com?
key-find.com is a nettlesome browser hijacker which can take over users’ browsers by displaying irritating pop-ups without end. Once installed, key-find.com does precisely what all browser hijackers out there do.
key-find.com is annoying:
"Whenever I open chrome, I'm on a website called key-find.com even though my default website is google. I've tried turning off my extensions and clearing my history, but it won't go away. It's really annoying, how do I make it stop?"
"Anyone have any ideas on how to remove key-find.com search engine? I always use custom install as to prevent unwanted installation of programs, but I missed this one somehow. I cannot get rid of it on IE and have tried multiply internet found suggestion and three malware/spyware removal program and registry cleaners but it is still there."
Are you having troubles with key-find.com now?
•You keep receiving popup ads during the surfing.
•It takes forever to get navigation.
•Key-find.com overrides your homepage.
•Resetting your browser makes no progress to fix the issue.
•Various security tools fail to pick up this uninvited guest.
How to Erase key-find.com Infection With Efficiency?
Manually Remove key-find.com:
Step A: Reset system DNS
1) Open Control Panel (Start->Control Panel)
2) Double-click “Network Connections” icon to open it.
3) Right click on “Local Area Connection” icon and select “Properties”.
4) Select “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” and click “Properties” button.
5) Choose “Obtain DNS server address automatically” and click OK.
Step B: Reset your browser
Take IE for example :
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘search result and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
Step C. Show hidden files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step D. Delete associated registry values.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"=".zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;"
Step E. Delete associated files
%UserProfile%\Programs\ AppData \[Random Charateristc].exe %UserProfile%\Programs\Temp\ [Random Charateristc].dll %UserProfile%\Programs\ AppData\roaming\ [Random Charateristc].dll
Video Guide for Manual Removal (Reference)
Automatically Remove key-find.com:
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
Step B. Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C. Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D. Clean all detected items
Good to Know: key-find.com is such an annoying browser hijacker that should be deleted without hesitation. Hope the manual tips could walk you through the removal process. Should you run into any puzzle, to avoid unwanted damage, you are sincerely suggested to uninstall Key Find automatically with SpyHunter from here.