Having Troubles With Rocket Search?
1)It comes secretly and runs automatically;
2)It alters your browser settings compulsively;
3)It keeps overriding your homepage;
4)It may lead to superfluous ads and suspected links;
5)It may bring in other malicious apps.
Rocket Search (rocket-find.com) is a nettlesome browser hijacker which can take over users’ browsers after sneaking into their systems stealthily. Rocket Search presents itself as a search tool. You may wonder how this uninvited guest pop up and takes control of your browser completely. Since rocket-find.com alters your browser and your homepage, which enable its automatic launch, it is no wonder that every time opening your affected browser, you are always greeted with Rocket Search page.
This hijacker, may in the name of improving the quality of its service and to better understand how people interact with them, may use cookie or other tracking technologies to collect associated information your browser makes available whenever you visit any website. You are not supposed to look down upon it.
To sum up, to avouid unnecessary inconveniences, you are suggested to get rid of rocket-find.com without any delay.
Tips: There are numerous transmission modes available for adware like Rocket Search to sneak into your system:
• Some Trojan horses.
• Some spam emails or email attachments.
• Free files or any other free resources download.
• Corrupt Websites, unknown links, or pop ups.
• Some Sharing files.
You should pay much attention while enjoying the internet; especially you are recommended to choose Custom Installation when you add something new to your program list.
Stop Rocket Search Hijacking EasilyRocket Search Manual Removal Guide:
Step A: Reset system DNS
1) Open Control Panel (Start->Control Panel)
2) Double-click “Network Connections” icon to open it.
3) Right click on “Local Area Connection” icon and select “Properties”.
4) Select “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” and click “Properties” button.
5) Choose “Obtain DNS server address automatically” and click OK.
Step B: Reset your browser
Take IE for example :
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Rocket Search’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
Step C. Show hidden files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step D. Delete associated registry values.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileType=srandom"
Step E. Delete associated files
%UserProfile%\Programs\ AppData \[Random Charateristc].exe %UserProfile%\Programs\Temp\[Random Charateristc].dll %UserProfile%\Programs\program files\rocketsearch.exe
Good to Know: If you run into any puzzle and you fail to uninstall Rocket Search off your browser, you could download automatic removal tool SpyHunter for professional help.
Rocket Search Automatic Removal Guide:
Step A. Download SpyHunter by clicking the icon
Step B. Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D: Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of rocket-find.com. But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to uninstall Rocket Search hijacker with SpyHunter from here right now!