Having Problems with i-beta.com?
i-beta.com presents itself as a normal search tool. But sometimes computer users may find that even they did't do anything to i-beta, however their browsers are always hijacked by this program. Promoted by i-beta add-on which is compatible with users' search engines such as IE, FF, and Chrome etc, this program can easily attach to and take control of their your browsers.
To stop i-beta.com program from hijacking your browser and redirecting your search engine, you may want to reset your browser settings back to default or those ones you want, but somehow you are not allowed to do that? Sometimes a hijacker is tricky and stubborn enough that it not only hides and roots itself deeply into your system, but also modifies your browser settings compulsively and does not allow you to reset them back. Browser hijacker removal should be completed in a timely fashion. If you are still looking for a good way to rid your browser of the irritating hijacking, you could could the following removal tutorials.
What are the Effective Ways to Rid i-beta.com Hijacking?
Plan A: Remove i-beta.com Manually
Plan A: Remove i-beta.com Manually
Windows XP : Click “Start”, click “Run”, in the opened window type “inetcpl.cpl”. In the opened window click on “Advanced” tab, then click Reset.
Windows Vista and Windows 7 : Click the Windows logo, in the start search box type “inetcpl.cpl” and click enter. In the opened window click on “Advanced” tab, then click Reset.
1. Click on the “bars” icon (at the top right corner of Google Chrome) and select “Tools”.
2. From the opened menu select “Extensions”. In the opened windows select “Settings” (at the left corner of the screen) and scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the “Show advanced settings….” link. After scrolling to the bottom of the screen click on the “Reset browser settings” button. In the opened window click on the “Reset” button.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, at the top left corner of the main window click “Firefox”,
2. In the opened drop down menu choose Help and click on Troubleshooting Information, in the opened window click on “Reset Firefox” button.
Sometimes i-beta.com is tricky enough to hide itself behind and you can’t find it out from your browser. Under such circumstance, you may need to delete all relevant temp files & registry entries completely.
%ProgramData%\*. %CommonProgramFiles%\ComObjects*.exe %windir%\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\i-beta.com HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"="random"
If you are not familiar with registry entries stuff, to avoid any mistake that might occur to impact your system, you are advised to carry out an automatic removal process with a professional removal tool from here.
Plan B: Remove Websearch.flyandsearch.info Automatically with SpyHunter
Step 1:Download and install Spyhunter.
1) Execute the program.
2) Accept the License Agreement to continue.
Step 2: Run SpyHunter and start a Malware Scan on your PC.
Step 3: Show scan result and then clean all detected items.
i-beta.com removal should be completed as soon as possible to avoid unwanted issues on your computer. If you are not familiar with manual removal, you might as well automatically delete i-beta.com hijacker with removal tool SpyHunter.