What is Backdoor.Daserf?
Backdoor.Daserf is recent Trojan which has ability to control your computer activities by a “host server” program running in memory. Once infected, your computer has been greatly modified by it.
- Frequent pup-ups, advertisement links and redirect to a pornographic site.
- Change the homepage and search engine of your Google and Firefox.
- Taskbar is invisible
- Change default Windows settings
- Set fake Windows files or sources in hard disks
- Stop antivirus programs or other security measures.
- Add some strange service and processes
After Backdoor.Daserf sneaking your computer, it forms .exe or other files and hides in the system. Thus, it gives its convenience to bring damage to computer. Firstly, it is not easy to scan it with anti-malware software and remove it. Secondly, by using POL can it automatically update its malicious messages to PCs when launching on computers every time.
It usually embeds in the registry item of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ MICROSOFT \ CURRENTVERSION \. As time goes by, these infections break PCs and let the remote server have chance to get the administrator authority. Therefore, your personal financial information doesn’t keep safe.
The Manual Methods to Remove Backdoor.Daserf
Remove Backdoor.Daserf programs
For Window 8 Users
- Click Start on lower left corner.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Backdoor.Daserf programs from the list and then click uninstall.
- Click start on the lower left corner.
- Click Control Panel.
- When the window pup ups, look though all and find Programs and Features. Click it.
- Find programs about Backdoor.Daserf. Right click on it and choose uninstall.
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tool button. Then click Internet option.
2. In the widow of Internet option, select Advanced tab and then click Reset.
3. Continue to click Reset when there appears a window of reset Internet Explorerer.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Help Menu button.
2. Choose Troubleshooting Information in the list of help menu.
3. There is a page which displays a button of Refresh Firefox and click on it. 4. Then choose Refresh Firefox in the pup-up.
Reset Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Settings.
2. In the page of settings, click a sentence of “Show advanced settings”. The folded information will be shown.
3. Smooth your mouse down. Click Reset Settings in the bottom of the page.
4. Please click on Reset button as you go for it. Note: Before removing Backdoor.Daserf manually, please remember to back up your data.
Automatic Method to Remove Backdoor.Daserf
The SpyHunter, the real-time protection software, can detect dubious processes or potentially unwanted programs and then prevent them from invading your computer.
Download and Install SpyHunter
1. Click the link below to download SpyHunter.
2. Click Run when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to run this file?”
3. When the file.exe is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the WizzCaster words in the threats list. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Note: the scan of SpyHunter for virus is free. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
The RegCure Pro, a professional optimizer tool, is developed by ParetoLogic, which has attained Gold Certified status in the Microsoft Partner Network. With its cleaning function, the registry, website settings, unwanted shortcuts etc brought by WizzCaster can be tidied up.
Download and Install RegCure Pro
1. Click the link below to download RegCure.
2. Click Save File when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to save this file?”
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not,
please choose allow.
4. When the installation is finished, there will be a RegCure shortcut in the desktop. Double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats which are distributed on your computer are shown. Click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.Note: The scan of RegCure for issues is free. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.
It is worthwhile to download SpyHunter and RegCure Pro, which help you drive away the annoying advertisement.