Some computer users complain that a banner named Jollywallet appears under the websites when they are shopping online. This is an adware-type application which tampers registry entries of HTML. It can lead to different search results of Google Chrome without user’s acknowledgement and insert its own advertisement in Google Chrome or other browsers.
Brief Introduction about Jollywallet
Jollywallet is packaged into a legitimate advertisement which takes coupons and cash back as main theme, such as discounts activities, various goods and online shopping store. These suspicious ads are put in the form of toolbar or banners to the websites you visit. Don’t be caught in these ads.
It is necessary to say that Jollywallet infiltrates the browser usually because of free downloads. When you install free source, beware whether there are bundled unwanted programs or not and then remember to opt for Advanced download.
Guide to Remove Jollywallet
Removal Methods to HuntQuery Search
<1> Remove Jollywallet ExtensionsGoogle Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome Browser. Click the chrome menu button on the right upper corner. In the list of menu button choose More Tools and then choose Extensions.
2. In the Extension tab, remove Jollywallet extensions by clicking the trash can icon.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Click on Firefox tool button and click Adds-on.
2. In the page of Add-ons Manager, select the Extensions or Add-ons tab.
3. Select the Jollywallet add-ons you want to remove. Click the Remove.
(Tips: If there is no an extension named as Jollywallet, it is suggested to remove "Webpage Screenshot Capture" extension which someone in a forum thinks that it causes Jollywallet ads.)
<2> Remove Jollywallet from Windows 71. Click on Start button and open Control Panel.
2. Click Programs and Features in all Control Panel items.
3. Find out the programs relative to Jollywallet and right click on it and then Uninstall.
The antivirus software which receive a good reputation is SpyHunter and RegCure Pro. Both can automatically help you uninstall virus, adware and malware. It saves more time than manual methods.
<1> Download and Install SpyHunter
2. Click Run run the file.exe.
3. After it is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the threats list. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Note: The SpyHunter is free for virus scan. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
<2> Download and Install RegCure
1. Click the link below to download RegCure.
2. Click Save File to save the file.exe.
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not, please choose allow.
4. After the installation is successful, double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats. Now, don't hestate to click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.
Note: The RegCure is free for issues scan. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.