Win64/Sathurbot.A is a trojan horse that belongs to Win64/Sathurbot familay. This computer threat not only try to look innocent to convince users to get them installed, but also can download other malicious applications and make changes to your computer security settings. Once targeted, you will encounter with various inconveniences:
* It comes secretly and roots itself deeply into your system.
* It serves as a backdoor and can be controlled remotely.
* It could download files from a remote computer/internet
* It is an Info-stealer that could arouse identity theft.
* It checks for and try to interfere with your internet connectivity.
* It may runs executable files/delete relevant files to impact your firewall.
There are several ways available for malware like Win64/Sathurbot.A infects your computer:
* Hacked or compromised webpages
* Bundled with other software
* Infected removable drives
* Spam emails or attachment
* Other malware
Users usually get infection out of any consent. If you receive popup alert reporting Win64/Sathurbot.A detection, please do not take it slightly. Given that any self-invited guest could sneak into your computer easily via a third party, you are suggested to be careful while enjoying surfing online or downloading something new from the internet.
To avoid unnecessary issues that may be aroused by Win64/Sathurbot.A trojan, you are highly suggested to take actions to erase trojan horse infection completely as soon as possible. Now you could try to carry out the following tips to help yourself out efficiently.
Win64/Sathurbot.A Removal Instructions
Solution A: Manually Remove Win64/Sathurbot.A
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) End suspicious processes:
(Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to launch Window Task Manager)
3) Delete associated files
%UserProfile%\Programs\AppData\[Random Charateristc].exe %UserProfile%\Programs\Temp\[Random Charateristc].dll %UserProfile%\Programs\AppData\roaming\[Random Charateristc].dll4) Delete associated registry entries
(Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK to open Registry Editor)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"5) Check with the effectiveness
"= "%AppData%\ .exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "= "%AppData%\ .exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"=".random”
After you finish the above steps, please reboot your computer and get in normal mode to check if the infection has been erased.
Any mistake such as wrong deletion of system files during the manual removal process may lead to irreversible damage to your machine. If you are not familiar with entries stuff, you are kindly reminded to use a professional and certificated removal tool to finish the removal automatically.
Solution B: Automatically Remove Win64/Sathurbot.A
1. Download Win64/Sathurbot trojan removal tool SpyHunter
2. Install SpyHunter after downloading
3. Run SpyHunter to fully scan your computer
4. Show scan result and delete all detected items.
Good to Know: If you don’t have sufficient expert skills to deal with the manual removal process, you might as well get the best Win64/Sathurbot scanner and remover to help you out quickly and safely.