Having Problems with S.rev2pub.com?
What is up with S.rev2pub.com? - S.rev2pub.com popup can take over users’ browsers by displaying irritating pop-ups without end. Promoted by such third parties as corrupt websites, spam attachments, and free download from the internet, this adware targets users' search engines easily. Once installed, this self-installed adware does precisely what a redirect virus out there does. It pops up frequently, propagating Ads and generating traffic. When you see your browser is bombared with popup from http://s.rev2pub.com, you should realize that your system has been invaded by something unwanted or even totally malicious.
What is S.rev2pub.com actually?
1. A tricky invader that may come along with other unwanted apps secretly.
2. A trouble maker that pops up and redirect your webpage constantly
3. A collector that may monitor your browsing and steal relevant sensitive data.
4. A retarder that lowers your computer speed pretty seriously.
!) Since Ad-supported program S.rev2pub.com access your PC easily, you are advised to pay much attention while enjoying the internet. Especially you should choose custom installation while installing something new.
2) To enhance your browsing experience, as well as to keep your computer away from other threats, you are advised to erase the redirect popup in a very timely fashion.
How to Drive S.rev2pub.com Away Effectively?
Method 1. manually get rid of S.rev2pub.com popup
Step A: Reset system DNS
1) Open Control Panel (Start->> Control Panel)
2) Double-click “Network Connections” icon to open it.
3) Right click on “Local Area Connection” icon and select “Properties”.
4) Select “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” and click “Properties” button.
5) Choose “Obtain DNS server address automatically” and click OK.
Step B: Reset your browser (e.g. IE)
1) Go to Tools ->> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ ->> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘search result and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ ->> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
Step C. Show hidden files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step D. Delete associated registry values.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""="%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"="random"
Step E. Delete associated files
%UserProfile%\Programs\AppData\[Random Charateristc].exe %UserProfile%\Programs\Temp\[Random Charateristc].dll %UserProfile%\Programs\AppData\roaming\[Random Charateristc].dll
If you don't have expert skills to deal with malware removal and you are not familiar with entries stuff, you are kindly reminded to use the best adware free scanner to help you erase the irritating popup quickly and safely.
Method 2: automatically get rid of S.rev2pub.com with removal tool SpyHunter
Step A. Download adware removal tool SpyHunter
Step B. Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan on your computer
Step D: Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Good to Know: Manual removal will be an efficient way to get rid of popup from S.rev2pub.com. But if you are not familiar with manual removal operation, please feel free to start an automatic removal with SpyHunter from here right now!