What's Dspw42.akamai.net Popup Actually?
What the hell is up with Dspw42.akamai.net? - Dspw42.akamai.net popup is a nettlesome adware which can take control of users’ browsers by displaying irritating pop-ups constantly. Once installed, this browser invader does precisely what a redirect virus out there does. Keep receiving popup that telling "Server not found"? When you notice that your browser is bombared with popup from Dspw42.akamai.net, you should realize that your computer has been invaded by something malicious.
"I have been having an issue with a site using up all of our daily usage allowed from our satellite provider. Upon contacting provider they tell me that during the night dspw42.akamai.net is using up to 1gb nightly and slowing down our internet by depleting our allowed usage." ---Having the same problem with this user? Please do not take this self-invited guest slightly!
Dspw42.akamai.net plays evil roles on your computer:
1. It is a tricky invader that tends to deceive you into install unwanted apps.
2. It is a trouble maker that pops up and redirect your webpage constantly.
3. It is a collector that may monitor your browsing and steal relevant sensitive data.
4. It is a retarder that lowers your computer speed pretty seriously.
!) Since Ad-supported program Dspw42.akamai.net can sneak into your system easily, you are advised to pay much attention while enjoying surfing online. Especially you should choose custom installation while downloading something new from the internet.
2) To enhance your browsing experience, as well as to avoid potential risks that may be aroused by Dspw42.akamai.net thing, you are advised to erase the annoying popup without any hesitation.
How to Drive Dspw42.akamai.net Away Completely?
Solution 1. remove the popup manually
Step A: Reset system DNS
1) Open Control Panel (Start->> Control Panel)
2) Double-click “Network Connections” icon to open it.
3) Right click on “Local Area Connection” icon and select “Properties”.
4) Select “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” and click “Properties” button.
5) Choose “Obtain DNS server address automatically” and click OK.
Step B: Reset your browser (e.g. IE)
1) Go to Tools ->> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ ->> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘search result and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ ->> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
Step C. Show hidden files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step D. Delete associated registry values.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""="%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"="random"
Step E. Delete associated files
%UserProfile%\Programs\AppData\[Random Charateristc].exe %UserProfile%\Programs\Temp\[Random Charateristc].dll %UserProfile%\Programs\AppData\roaming\[Random Charateristc].dll
If you are not familiar with entries stuff, you are kindly reminded to use the best Dspw42.akamai.net Ads remover to finish the removal automatically.
Solution 2: remove the popup automatically with removal tool SpyHunter
Step A. Download malware removal tool SpyHunter
Step B. Follow the tips to to get SpyHunter installed completely after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan on your computer
Step D: Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Good to Know: Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of popup by Dspw42.akamai.net. But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to carry out an automatic removal process with SpyHunter from here to stop Dspw42.akamai.net redirect right now!