PowerGamesBar Toolbar Performs Evil Actions
1. PowerGamesBar Toolbar attaches itself to your browser compulsively.
2. PowerGamesBar Toolbar powered by Conduit Search may lead you to evil page.
3. PowerGamesBar Toolbar may modify your system files to mess up your machine.
4. PowerGamesBar Toolbar may block your antivirus & deeply hide in your system.
5. PowerGamesBar Toolbar lowers your computer speed badly.
Summary of PowerGamesBar Toolbar
Type:browser add-on / plug-in
Target OS:Win Win XP, Win Vista, or Win7/8
Target browser:IE explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and etc
PowerGamesBar Toolbar (also named PowerGamesBar Community Toolbar) is a creepy plug-in which disguises itself as a legitimate application and then commits evil conducts to decrease the performance of an affected browser. As we all know that a legitimate browser extension can play a helpful role in perfecting the function of internet software, as well as enhancing users’ browsing experience. But PowerGamesBar Toolbar, with a pretty name but a devious purpose, won’t help too much to boost your browsing experience. On the contrary, just like such unwanted plug-in as SuperFast PC Toolbar and OMG Music Toolbar powered by Conduit Search malware, PowerGamesBar Toolbar claims to deliver you the freshest content and an App Marketplace from which you can choose various free apps for your browser.
PowerGamesBar Toolbar will attach itself by placing a distinct icon on your browser. If you click on its icon, you may be led to visit unwanted site or corrupt page. In that case, it is normal that you will stumble over superfluous ads during your browsing. In order to avoid security tools detection and removal, PowerGamesBar Toolbar may alter relevant settings and entries of your security tools secretly. There is possibility that it open doors for other malware like spyare, ransomware, rogue program or trojan to compromise your machine. From this perspective, you are highly recommended to uninstall malware like PowerGamesBar Toolbar timely.
Uninstall PowerGamesBar Toolbar With Effeciency
Manually uninstall PowerGamesBar Toolbar
Step 1: Disable malicious items.
1) Hit Win+R Keys, type msconfig in the Run box and press OK.
2) Go to Startup tab and then find out evil item related to PowerGamesBar Toolbar, disable it.
Step 2: Remove the malware from Control Panel
Windows Vista or Windows 7
Go to the "Start" menu, select "Control Panel". Locate "Programs and Features". Look for “PowerGamesBar Toolbar”, select this entry and click Uninstall.
Click "Start", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel". Locate and click "Add or Remove Programs". Look for “PowerGamesBar Toolbar " select this entry and click Remove.
Step 3: Repair your browser& reset your homepage
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step 4: Delete all files and entries related to PowerGamesBar Toolbar
%Appdata% PowerGamesBar Toolbar.exe %Temp% PowerGamesBar Toolbar \bin\random characteristic HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\BrowserHelperObjects\ PowerGamesBar Toolbar
Kind Reminder: If you are unfamiliar with the steps above and run into any trouble or problem that prevents you from removing PowerGamesBar Toolbar malicious program; you could start an automatic removal plan with a professional removal tool.
Automatically uninstall PowerGamesBar Toolbar
Step 1: Download removal tool SpyHunter
Step 2: Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step 3: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step 4: Delete all detected item
Good to Know: Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of PowerGamesBar Toolbar . But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to start a automatic removal with SpyHunter to get PowerGamesBar Toolbar removed from here right now!