Static.providinginternetnow.com May Drive You Mad
• It interferes your browsing seriously
• It promotes a variety of fake websites
• It pops up unwanted ads without end
• It may lead you to visit corrupt page
• It may trick you into installing other malware
Overview of Static.providinginternetnow.com Pop-ups
Static.providinginternetnow.com is a phishing website which promotes various fake webs and pops up overwhelming commercials every 24 hours. If you are unlucky to get Static.providinginternetnow.com on your browser, you will stumble over lots of troubles when browsing on the internet such as constant page redirecting, superfluous Ads and sponsored links. Pop-ups from Static.providinginternetnow.com will ask you to update whether your java, media player or other online programs
Let’s see how this Static.providinginternetnow.com annoys our computer user:
“I want to report the web address of a website that pops-up every 24 hours. http://static.providinginternetnow.com/g/?z=1&ilmernzkvtaztus=9439E578224B5D8B&pu=&s=D-firefox&nm=ilmernzkvtaztus&t= It shows various fake websites asking you to update your java or media player.”
Are you encountering with the same issue as this user telling on the Mozilla support forum? You are almost driven crazy by the troublesome Static.providinginternetnow.com site which acts precisely like a redirect virus, but just could not figure out a good way with efficiency to disable its irritating pop-ups? No worries, the following tips will be greatly helpful.
Block Static.providinginternetnow.com Pop-ups Easily
Manual removal tips:
Step A. End vicious processes.
Press CTRL+ALT+DLE to launch Task Manager, find out malware process, and then click End Process.
Step B. Reset your browser
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step C. Delete associated files.
.exe C:\Windows\Temp\ .exe %temp%\ .exe C:\Program Files\
Step D. Delete malware related entries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Start Page" = "http://www.
.com/?type=hp&ts= &from=tugs&uid= " HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Default_Page_URL" = "http://www. Static.providinginternetnow.com /?type=hp&ts= &from=tugs&uid= " HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1"
Kind reminder: Since any mistake with wrong files deletion may lead to irreversible damage to the system and if you are not familiar with registry files and run into any puzzle when removing Static.providinginternetnow.com, you'd better carry out an automatic removal plan with a professional removal tool.
Automatic removal tips (with SpyHunter):
Step A: Download removal tool SpyHunter
Step B: Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D: Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of static.providinginternetnow.com Ads. But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to erase static.providinginternetnow.com infection with SpyHunter from here right now!