Isearch.shopathome.com is a browser hijacker which can relentlessly occupy some or all browsers installed on the affected machine. Just like any other browser hijacker, isearch.shopathome.com program will show its malicious properties once it gets installed. The most obvious symptoms of this malware include: browser hijacking, search redirecting, and popping up. If every time you open your browser, whether IE explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, your search result is always redirected to isearch.shopathome.com page, you should be aware of that this application has successfully occupied your browser.
To stop isearch.shopathome.com from redirecting your search engines, you may want to reset your browser settings back to default or those ones you want. This hijacker is so tricky that it not only hides itself deeply into your system, but also modifies your browser settings compulsively and does not allow you to reset them back. So it is no wondered that you just couldn’t get rid of isearch.shopathome.com even though you have spent hard time and pretty much energy to cope with this application. Even though, please do not give up removing isearch.shopathome.com from your computer.
Isearch.shopathome.com is Annoying
* It comes without permission.
* It alters your browser settings.
* It takes control of your browser.
* It may bring in other unwanted applications.
* It arouses superfluous pop-ups.
Erase isearch.shopathome.com From Your Browser
Plan 1: isearch.shopathome.com manual removal:
Step A. End vicious processes.
Press CTRL+ALT+DLE to launch Task Manager, find out malware process, and then click End Process.
Step B. Reset your browser
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step C. Delete isearch.shopathome.com files.
.exe C:\Windows\Temp\ .exe %temp%\ .exe C:\Program Files\
Step D. Delete isearch.shopathome.com entries
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Default_Page_URL" = "http://www. isearch.shopathome.com /?type=hp&ts=
&from=tugs&uid= " HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1"
Kind reminder: Since any mistake with wrong files deletion may lead to irreversible damage to the system and if you are not familiar with registry files and run into any puzzle, you are advised to start an automatic removal process with a professional removal tool from here.
Plan 2: isearch.shopathome.com automatic removal with SpyHunter:
Step A: Download SpyHunter
Step B: Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D: Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of isearch.shopathome.com. But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to start a isearch.shopathome.com automatic removal with SpyHunter from here right now!