Overview of Sweet-page.comSweet-page.com is a browser hijacker propagated by such third parties like free download, shared files, and spam attachment etc and it can easily get installed on users’ machines secretly. If you didn’t download this program and notice its existence all of a sudden, you should be aware of that your system has been attacked by something malicious. You may perceive that after the installation of Sweet-page.com, you stumble over lots of inconveniences: hijacked browser, redirecting search, annoying pop-ups, superfluous tabs open automatically and etc. Sweet-page.com commits vicious conducts to interfere your online activities although it has a relatively pure and clean interface.
Sweet-page.com program showing malicious properties may come along malware. Shall it open doors for some certain spyware or trojan which can use keylogger to record and steal your private information; you may suffer from more unwanted troubles such as overwhelming pop-ups, financial loss and identity theft. If you don’t want your browser and your homepage occupied by Sweet-page.com, you could have Tee Support computer techs uninstall this program immediately
Sweet-page.com Hijacker Could Drive Your Mad* It gets on your machine without permission.
* It occupies your browser relentlessly.
* It may lead you to malicious website.
* It may come along other malware.
* It can arouse irritating pop-ups.
Erase Sweet-page.com Hijacker Effectively
Plan A: Remove Sweet-page.com Manually
Plan A: Remove Sweet-page.com Manually
Step A. End vicious processes.
Press CTRL+ALT+DLE to launch Task Manager, find out malware process, and then click End Process.
Step B. Reset your browser
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step C. Show hidden files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step D. Delete relevant files and entries
%userprofile%appdata%Temp%\ Sweet-page.com \bin\[random].exe %userprofile%appdata%Roaming% Sweet-page.com\[random].dll HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\uninstall\Sweet-page.com\[random]. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software \Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Disallow Run\Sweet-page.com\[random].
Kind reminder: If you run into any puzzle that prevents you from uninstalling Sweet-page.com off your affected browser, you could download a professional removal tool for help.
Plan B: Remove Sweet-page.com Automatically with SpyHunter
Step B: Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D: Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Good to Know: Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of Sweet-page.com. But if you are not familiar with manual operation, you could start an automatic removal plan with SpyHunter to drive Sweet-page.com away thoroughly!