SpyHunter Protect Your PC!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How to Remove newnext.me Program Effectively?


What is newnext.me Actually?


newnext.me is an unwanted adware program which gets on users’ computers without notification, attacking users’ browsers and redirecting their web pages here and there constantly. This uninvited guest does precisely what all redirect viruses out there do and it performs redirect issue regardless of both windows operating system and browser type.

newnext.me stuff is annoying:

“So I recently scanned my laptop with Malwarebytes and I learned that I have a virus called newnext.me. I tried use Malwarebytes to remove it, but it wasn't able to. So far there is no problem, but I want to remove the virus as soon as possible.”

If you are unlucky to get affected by newnext.me thing, you will find that you are always being redirected to unwanted websites and cannot browsing and surfing normally. Apart from taking control of your browser and overriding your webpage, this self-invited guest can cause a variety of traffic ads and pop-ups to interfere with your browsing. For the sake of a healthy networking environment, and to avoid other malicious programs that may be brought in, you are suggested to rid your browser of any unwanted program such as newnext.me without hesitation.

Block newnext.me Pop-ups Easily


Manually get rid of newnext.me popup


Step A. Disable any suspicious startup items

Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of newnext.me.





Step B. Reset your browser

Internet Explorer:

1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.

Google Chrome

1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine; 5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.

Mozilla Firefox

1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;

Step C. Show hidden files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;



Step D. Delete associated files

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll 

Step E. Delete associated registry values






HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe"

Video Guide-Deleting newnext.me Adware Effectively (Reference)

Good to Know: If you are not familiar with steps above and run into any puzzle and you fail to rid your browser of newnext.me malware, you could feel free to download a professional removal tool for automatic help.

Automatically get rid of newnext.me:

1) Download removal tool SpyHunter

  spyhunter4

2) Install SpyHunter after downloading











3) Run SpyHunter and start a full scan

  spyhunter3 scan

4) Clean all detected items

Notification: newnext.me is such an annoying thing that should be deleted without hesitation. Hope the manual tips could walk you through the removal process. Should you run into any puzzle, to avoid unwanted damage, you are sincerely suggested to start an automatic removal with SpyHunter from here.