RightSurf May Cause Unwanted Troubles
1) This adware may lead to webpage redirecting.
2) This adware pops up superfluous ads constantly.
3) This adware adds random files to foul up your system.
4) This adware lowers your browsing speed seriously.
5) This adware may bring in other unwanted applications.
Summary of RightSurf
RightSurf is an adware program which can breach into your system secretly and then insert itself to your browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Internet Explorer etc. compulsively. This browser add-on, with a relatively clean and pure interface, claims to enable you to get better information while surfing the web. Will this uninvited guest really enhance your browsing experience? In reality, the existence of RightSurf adware may bring you potentially unwanted inconveniences for your browsing.
During your surfing on the internet, you will receive numerous pop-ups from this application since it is promoted by some advertisements. In the name of measuring the effectiveness and to personalizing its services, RightSurf may use such tracking technologies as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology to track your online activities. Should it steal your sensitive information and release your privacy to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, you may suffer from identity theft and privacy violation. To avoid unnecessary troubles, you are suggested to uninstall RightSurf extension off your browser.
Uninstall RightSurf From Your Browser Now
RightSurf manual removal tips:
Step A. Uninstall unwanted program
Windows 7/ Vista:
Go to the "Start" menu, select "Control Panel". Locate "Programs and Features". Look for RightSurf and uninstall.
Click "Start", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel". Locate and click "Add or Remove Programs". Look for RightSurf and then remove.
> Move mouse pointer to the bottom right corner of the screen.
Go to Charms bar > Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program Uninstall RightSurf related application.
Step B. Uninstall Add-on from your browsers
1. Click on the Tools -> select Manage Add-ons;
2. Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab ->right click on RightSurf ->select Disable in the drop-down menu;
3. Hit Disable and then close the window.
1. Click on the orange Firefox button on the upper left corner of the browser -> hit Add-ons;
2. Go to Extensions tab ->select RightSurf ->Click Remove;
3. If it pops up, click Restart and your tabs will be saved and restored.
1. Click on Customize icon (Wrench or 3 bar icon) -> Tools -> Extensions;
2. Locate RightSurf -> click the Recycling Bin to uninstall it.
Step C: Delete relevant files and entries.
C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\ RightSurf \uninst.exe HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\uninstall [random]. HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersiom\DisallowRun\[random].
Good to Know:
If you are not familiar with manual operation, you are advised to carry out an automatic removal process with professional removal tool.
RightSurf Automatic removal tips:
Step A: Download removal tool SpyHunter
Step B: Install SpyHunter after downloading
Step C: Run SpyHunter and start a full scan
Step D: Show the scan result and then delete all detected item
Good to Know: Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of RightSurf popup. But if you are not familiar with manual operation, please feel free to uninstall RightSurf automatically with SpyHunter from here right now!