Basic Information of Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar
Name: Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar
Type: Browser helper object
Vulnerable browser:IE explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.
Targeted OS: win xp, win7, win vista, win8
Route of transmission:spam email, infected website, software package, shared file and so on.
Analysis on Internet Helper 3.1 ToolbarInternet Helper 3.1 Toolbar is considered an potentially unwanted browser add-on. This program, always act as a free addition bundled into a third party, such as a deceptive package, and then infiltrate into a computer via the promotion of the third party. Once installed, Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar starts to perform malicious actions freely on user's computer.
Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar usually will modify DNS settings without asking your permission via which it has the opportunity to better take over your browser. Since it modifies the browser settings including the default homepage, everytime you click on your search web, you are redirected to its affiliated website or other malicious pages regardless of the browser type and version. what's more, it may bombards you with tons of pop ups which can get you pestered. Except for redirecting and popping up, Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar may monitor your internet activities and record your data by using keylogger, even steal your personal information such as email password, bank account etc. In this way it can open door for cyber hackers behind to compromise your privacy and security.
What Harms Does Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar Do?1) Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar gets installed on your computer without asking your permission;
2) Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar modifies your browser settings and redirects your websites;
3) Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar displays numerous pop ups and sponsored links;
4) Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar opens door for other malware program;
5) Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar records your internet data and personal information;
6) Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar consumes system resourses and slows down computer speed largely.
How Can Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar Get on My Computer?Just like other malware programs, Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar can get installed on your computer with or without your permission. If you know that Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar is an unwanted malware, you of course won’t install it manually on you computer. However, it can infiltrate into your computer without your consent when it is bundled with some certain third party that you download from the internet, such as spam email, infected website, software package, shared file and so on. For the sake of the safety of your computer, you are highly advised to remove Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar as soon as possible by following the step-by-step guides below.
Uninstall Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar Effectively
Solution B: Remove Internet Helper 3.1 ToolbarAutomatically with SpyHunter
Solution A: Remove Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar Manually
Step1: Remove Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar and unwanted programs by using Control Panel.
Step2: Reset browser settings manually:
On IE explorer:
1. Click arrow on the right of search box.
2. Do the following: on IE8-9 choose Manage Search Providers, on IE7 click Change Search Default. 3. Remove unwanted options from the list.
1. Enter “about: config” in url bar
2. Type “keyword.url” in the search box. Right click and reset it.
3. Type “browser.search.defaultengine”. Right click and reset it.
4. Type “browser.search.selectedengine”. Right click and reset it.
5. Search for “browser.newtab,url”. Right click and reset it.
On Google Chrome:
1. Click 3 horizontal lines icon on browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Basics>>Manage Search engines.
4. Remove Unnecessary search engines from list.
5. Go back to Settings. On startup choose Open blank page.
Step 3: Press Ctr+Alt+Del to launch the Task Manager.and end Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar processes.
Step 4: Delect Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar files listed below:
%\All Users\Application Data\ Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar.com
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\ Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar. dll
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\ Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar. exe
Step 5: Open the Registry Editor, search for Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar entries and remove.
HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar.DLL
HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/ Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar.EXE
Note: As the steps in this removal guide refer to key parts of the system, expert skills are needed to finish the Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar removal process. If you are unfamiliar with the steps and you don’t want to take the risk of damaging the system mistakenly, you are sincerely suggested to download the most populay malware remover for help.
Solution B: Remove Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar with SpyHunter
1) Click the icon below to download removal tool SpyHunter automatically
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
3) Run SpyHunter to detect Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, remove all detected items after scanning.
Hope the manual tips will be helpful for you to rid Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar. If the manual removal process is kinda complicated for you, you could directly download the best Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar remover to automatically get the issue fixed without pain.
Tips: To avoid a computer threat such as Internet Helper 3.1 Toolbar sneaking into your computer and enjoy a smooth internet environment, you are supposed to be careful when you are using your computer:
1. Do not visit unsafe websites;
2. Do not download software that you don’t trust;
3. Do not open spam email and do not click on suspected links;
4. Install reputable security tools and upgrade them when it is necessary;
5. Scan your computer regularly;
6. Always opt for custom installation when you download a program.