What is Wiseconvert Toolbar Actually?
Once installed, Wiseconvert toolbar starts to perform malicious actions freely on your computer. It usually will modify DNS settings without asking your permission via which it has the opportunity to better take over your browser. Since it modifies the browser settings including the default homepage, everytime you click on your search web, you are redirected to Wiseconvert website or other malicious pages regardless of the browser type and version. what's more, it may bombards you with tons of pop ups.which can get you pestered. Except for redirecting and popping up, Wiseconvert toolbar may monitor your internet activities and record your data by using keylogger, even steal your personal information such as email password, bank account etc, through which it can open door for cyber hackers behind to compromise your privacy and security.
What Harms Does Wiseconvert Toolbar Do?
1) Wiseconvert toolbar gets installed on your computer without asking your permission;
2) Wiseconvert toolbar modifies your browser settings and redirects your websites;
3) Wiseconvert toolbar displays numerous pop ups and sponsored links;
4) Wiseconvert toolbar opens door for other malware program;
5) Wiseconvert toolbar records your internet data and personal information;
6) Wiseconvert toolbar consumes system resourses and slow down computer speed largely.
Manually Uninstall Wiseconvert Toolbar
Step1: Remove Wiseconvert toolbar and unwanted programs by using Control Panel.
On IE explorer:
1. Click arrow on the right of search box.
2. Do the following: on IE8-9 choose Manage Search Providers, on IE7 click Change Search Default. 3. Remove unwanted options from the list.
1. Enter “about: config” in url bar
2. Type “keyword.url” in the search box. Right click and reset it.
3. Type “browser.search.defaultengine”. Right click and reset it.
4. Type “browser.search.selectedengine”. Right click and reset it.
5. Search for “browser.newtab,url”. Right click and reset it.
On Google Chrome:
1. Click 3 horizontal lines icon on browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Basics>>Manage Search engines.
4. Remove Unnecessary search engines from list.
5. Go back to Settings. On startup choose Open blank page.
Step 3: Stop Wiseconvert toolbar processes by using the windows Task Manager.
Step 4: Delect Wiseconvert toolbar files and entries listed below:
%\All Users\ Application Data\ Wiseconvert toolbar
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data \ Wiseconvert toolbar. dll
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data \ Wiseconvert toolbar. exe
HKEY-CURRENT-USER/SOFTWARE/ Run Wiseconvert toolbar
HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ Wiseconvert toolbar.DLL
(If you are not familiar with registry editor and entries stuff, you are highly advised to automatically erase the infection with the most popular antivirus SpyHunter from here.)
Automatically Uninstall Wiseconvert Toolbar
1. Download automatic removal tool SpyHunter
4. Show scan result and delete all detected items.
If you don’t have sufficient expert skills to remove Wiseconvert Toolbar and encounter problems while trying to execute the manual process, you are suggested to download the best Wiseconvert Toolbar remover to help yourself out.