"I keep receiving popup from Tech01geek.com and it keeps telling me about windows virus warning and asking me to call its number starting with 180. It is really annoying to close the popping up page without stopping.Having run out of time and energy, but just fail to get it deleted? Anyone can help me?"
Are you in the same problem? Seeking for a good way to save your browser? Relax, you might as well follow the post to figure out the answers. You will be able to get rid of the unwanted stuff immediately!
Tech01geek.com Thing Could be a Big Headache
Tech01geek.com thing has been reported to irritate some computer users recently with superfluous pop-ups and redirection. This piece of adware could be a really annoying troublemaker even a nightmare for some of its victims who are not familiar with ads removal.
Please never take anything triggering Ads and pop-up like Tech01geek.com slightly. Sometimes we are not sure that whatever has infected your system is trying to redirect you to such advertising site or this site itself is a total web forgery. Either case could be troublesome. Do not look down upon any program promoting misleading and deceptive message.
You May Stumble Over Unwanted Issues with Tech01geek.com
1) It may show up and perform hijacking very frequently and stop your suefing.
2) It gets your web page and give you the only option closing the "X" button constantly.
3) It arouses aggressive pop-ups and sometimes attempts to download some kind of setup file.
4) It also falsifies your browser settings and degrades your browsing experience.
5) It causes the browser to consume high resources on the background and makes it hard to go from site to site.
6) It may cause other problems. Unwanted things such as Pass Show and Readytwos.com and bingocafe.com etc keep popping up.
You Could Get Rid of Tech01geek.com with Effectiveness
Plan A: Eliminate the unwanted program manually
The showing of such abnormalities indicates that there is something unwanted inserted to your browser as a plug-in/extension. That’s why you could see words like “brought by Checkmeapp” or “Ads by Speedyapp” on the popping up page. To remove the pop-up, in general, you just need to remove the add-on bundled by this webpage or restore your browser to default. Here we take IE for example:
Remove Add-on from your browser:
1) Click on the Tools -> select Manage Add-ons; Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab ->right click on suspicious item ->select Disable in the drop-down menu;
2) Hit Disable and then close the window.
Reset your browser:
1) Select the following options one by one: Tool ->> Internet Options ->> Advanced ->> Reset
2) On Reset IE settings tab, tick Delete personal settings, click Reset button and you will get Reset IE Settings window.
Sometimes this add-on triggering the hijacking/redirecting is tricky enough and still comes back or won’t let you reset your browser, then you may fail to stop it in this way. In this case, you are supposed to handle with its files and registry stuff.
Step A. Disable any suspicious startup items
Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of this adware.
Step B. Find out and delete relevant files
1) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
2) Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
3) Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by this invader.
%ProgramData%\*. %CommonProgramFiles%\ComObjects*.exe %windir%\SeviceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\random.tlb
Step C. Delete relevant entries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"="random"
(If you meet any problems or meet any problems that blocks your manual removal process, you could download adware removal tool to help you finish the removal process automatically.)
Plan B: Remove the unwanted program automatically
Step A. Download adware removal tool SpyHunter
(Please don't worry about this download link. You will get the right tool without superfluous plug-in or malware bundled.)
Step B. Install SpyHunter after downloading
Double click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen setup wizard to install the tool.
Accept the license agreement and click Next to continue
Step C. Run SpyHunter and start a full scan on your computer,
It will automatically search for the unwanted and may take some time to finish scanning. Just be patient.
Step D. Show the scan result and then click "Fix Threats" to delete all detected item.
TIP 1: Tech01geek.com thing should be uprooted as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary troubles. If you are not familiar with manual removal process, to avoid any mistake that might occur to cripple your system, you could Remove Tech01geek.com automatically with SpyHunter.
TIP 2: The unwanted always slip into your system via: spam emails/email attachments, shared files or other downloadable software, corrupt Websites, unknown links/pop ups etc. So you should be careful while surfing the internet. Keep away from anything suspicious and choose custom installation while installing something new.
You May Want to Clean up Your PC After Pop-up Removal
Adware/Malware prevention and removal is good. But in terms of computer maintenance, it is far from enough. To have better system performance, you still have a long way to cover. You are advised to get RegCure Pro for professional help. This tool features:
* Figure out and fix windows registry errors
* Drive away active viruses/malware
* Erase privacy files and protect privacy
* Optimize memory by defragmenting
* Managing processes launches and enhance startup
(Downloading the right tool from here authorized officilly won't worry you. Avoid getting pirate software/other malware is always a wise choice.)
Step B. Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
Step C. 3. Run a scan and click the built-in “Fix all” button to rid all detected items
If you have any computer matters such as windows error, malware removal, performance issues, and junk files & registry, you might as well download RegCure Pro to get those problems solved automatically. This useful tool won't disappoint you!)